Friday, July 13, 2012

Fantastical

Make it drown out
The grating voice goes.
Now, it's just a buzzing noise.
I only write.

Escape into a place
You are there. Smiling.
Your smell, your taste, your touch.
All smiling memories.

I could forget you.
Sometimes, it comes close, but no.
You're always around me, a connection.
Hold me closely.

Smile for me, laugh.
Lets hold hands, skip and sing.
Lets eat, jump, dance and run away.
Take me with you.

Sail through the skies
Fly with me, meet Peter Pan.
Lets become friends with Goldilocks.
Adventurous we are.

Lets go little friend.
You are mine and I am yours.
Lets run away from this dreary place.
Leave this idiocy behind.

Lets dance slowly.
Forever is just a moment.
Help me steal time. Minutes. Seconds.
Explore this fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment